Monday, January 13, 2014

Sleep and a Cup of Coffee

It is Monday once again. And once again, I don't feel like working....

I feel sleepy. I just want to go home to my apartment and sleep. I am thinking of all my pillows scattered all over the bed. It has been unusually cold these past days, that's why it's harder to wake up in the morning. But thinking of all the things that need to be done and thinking of seeing her again, is enough to drag my lazy butt out of bed. Urggghhh....






Forgive me if I sound like a lovelorn teenager. It has been too long since I've had feelings for anyone. I can even vaguely remember when or who was the last one who made me feel this way. I have been too caught up in fulfilling my dreams, that unwittingly I set aside the love life area. Sure I've had some crushes here and there, but not reaching to this extent. No one has ever made me this courageous (for a lack of a better term.)

I always say, to love is a "package deal" with pain. There is always one with the other. At the end of the day, you just have to decide whether the person is worth all the pain or not.

I am not sure what's in store for me for the next week...next month...or next year... all I know is that I love her. I want to take care of her. I want to be there for her...even if it means we're only just going to be friends. I don't really know until when I can keep up with this, only time can tell, I guess.

The coffee I'm drinking right now is taking too long to do its job. I am still sleepy... maybe I need to pour me another one?

No comments:

Post a Comment