Thursday, January 30, 2014

Misery Loves Company

How does one get over the pain? Pain that was caused by someone who at some point in your life meant a great deal? How does one get over the many sleepless nights? the emptiness? the misery?

How can some people act as if you don't exist anymore? Just like that...

Why do I find it hard to accept facts? to face reality? To just stop wallowing in this lonely abyss... I want to get up...to stand back up again. Why does it have to hurt this way?

Karma's a bitch, they say. Now I'm trying to recall what I have done in the past to deserve this... Am I getting a dose of my own medicine? All I know is that I opened my heart once again. I let myself believe that somehow the Universe will be on my side.

The cosmos and planets must be aligning up in the heavens or something... The first month of the year has not been too friendly, I must say.

One silver lining I can see from this situation is that now I know who are true friends are. Those who do not get tired of my endless moping and pity party. Who would bring the shovel (or bail me out of jail) if and when circumstances get out of hand...well, I hope it won't get to that point.

Ahhhh............ I just want this to end. Now. This instant.


1 comment:

  1. Wahhhh! Is that possible? Pero at least you've already made a firm decision that you want to move on na. :)

    I don't think it's karma naman. Remember in movies it's always the good guys (the supporting roles) that doesn't always gets the girl? So yeah. I don't know what my point is. Hehehe.

    Don't you think it's the universe's way of saying to pursue another dream? Haven't you always wanted to leave?

    ReplyDelete