Thursday, January 23, 2014

Status Quo




As wikipedia.com states,

Status quo is a Latin term meaning the existing state of affairs. It is a commonly used form of the original Latin "statu quo" – literally "the state in which". To maintain the status quo is to keep the things the way they presently are.






It's the most logical solution I can think of the situation I am in. I am not sure if it's the best one, yet it's better than having to undergo thru a roller coaster ride of emotions. Honestly, I can't keep up with what's happening with her, and what's happening to me because of it. I need to think clearly... not let my emotions get in the way. Not let be affected by stuff that does not even deserve minutes of my time.

I love her. But does it need to hurt this way? It's confusing, it's chaotic. Everything's just a mess. I am a mess. I don't know what else to do... Should I let her go? Do I need to take a few steps back? Let things work themselves out on their own? I just pray that everything will fall into its place soon. I just want peace of mind....


Photo Credit: http://www.google.com.ph/imgresnoj=1&tbm=isch&tbnid=0YejieOQYJvwBM%3A&imgrefurl=http%3A%2F%2Fforums.familyfriendpoems.com%2Ftopic.asp%3FTOPIC_ID%3D34618&docid=2qjZXF60__qjuM&imgurl=http%3A%2F%2Fforums.familyfriendpoems.com%2Ffiles%2F1992patricia%2F2012527202512_21.jpg&w=800&h=535&ei=AMDlUqvGIcfOiAfetoCIAw&zoom=1&ved=0CGYQhBwwAA&iact=rc&dur=240&page=1&start=0&ndsp=7&biw=1505&bih=312

No comments:

Post a Comment