Friday, March 28, 2014

The IELTS Results Are In!

Praise be to God!

I'm so happy that I was able to get the required band score needed for the scholarship (which was 6.5 for student visa), and even more! I am more than pleased with the results, considering I only had a month or less preparation. I guess the cramming hard work and prayers really did pay off.

Here's a screenshot of my scores I got from the British Council website:


For a first time taker, I guess I did a swell of a job. Now I can concentrate on collating my papers for submission.

I pray that everything will fall into its rightful places, in God's time and by His Will.


#happyshalalala


4 comments:

  1. IELTS is very important for those people who need to Study In UK . IELTS test methodology is really awesome. I agree that one should pass this test to be able to communicate in UK English.

    ielts speaking model

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sara. Thanks for the comment! I was lucky enough to pass the exam on my first try. :)

      Delete
  2. Wow! You cracked this test with great score. I am wondering if you share your experience while preparing for the test.
    Best IELTS Institutes in Chandigarh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rajita. Really glad that I did. Maybe I could write a blog about the preparation I had.. Thanks for giving me an idea!

      Delete