Monday, February 3, 2014

Bucketlist : 2014

Today was one of those days that I got too lazy to work. Arrived 27 minutes late in the office, I woke up a little past 7, almost 8. I have been having trouble sleeping lately. It must be from caffeine or just too many things swirling around in this head of mine.

Yesterday, I decided to finally stop this negativity. It's about time to pick myself up. Brush off the dust, and get a hold of myself. Just let things go through its natural path.

Being the OC that I am, I like making lists. So to make it seem that I am "working," (i.e. fingers tapping away the keyboard,) I thought of listing down my Bucketlist for this Year of the Wooden Horse. Better late than never!

Not in chronological order:

  1. Travel solo (Baguio, perhaps?) 
  2. Try at least one scary ride in Enchanted Kingdom (or elsewhere)
  3. Volunteer at an orphanage/ home for the elderly 
  4. Learn to play drums
  5. Visit/ take of pictures of old churches in the Philippines
  6. Travel. Travel. Travel. (Boracay, Cebu, Bohol, Ilocos, etc. etc. etc.) 
  7. Try something new at least once a week (new sports, new food, meet new people)
  8. Have photowalks at least twice a month
  9. Paint more often
  10. Read a new book every week



That's it for now... look, it's almost break time! Oh joy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment