Friday, August 30, 2013

Inspired



Friday. 4:43 p.m.

Few more minutes til our (supposed) 30-minute turned 1-hour break. Few more hours to endure (in my case, pretend :)) to work in this 24 degree Celsius temperature corporate cubicle. I have to say,
I have mastered the art of clicking the X button in a split second and checking the mirror I strategically placed atop my Lenovo CPU. Mastered, yes, perfected? No. Well, not yet. I have been caught several times when I get too engrossed in my writing, or when the computer suddenly does not cooperate.

4:50.

Ten minutes more.



I have been reading some travel blogs lately, most specially this one. I really like their style of writing (especially Ron's- yes, we're on a first-name basis.) It's undoubtedly entertaining, mildly hilarious and chock full of wit and sarcasm, which is why I like it. Aside from having a break from seeing nothing but lines, replying emails, follow-ups, and entering CAD commands, it's a sort of my "yosi break"  to keep me from having a dangerous internal combustion.

I am inspired by their journeys and adventures. Envious at their go-see-the-world-without-hesitations attitude. Working their asses off (I assume) so they can have the resources to explore whatever is left for them to explore.

I would like to think that I, too, am a travel junkie. Well, at least I try to be. I love going to new places, meeting new people, learning a thing or two about their cultures.

Now that I think about it, I'm gonna write about some of my travels...and hopefully someday, I will finally find what my heart is truly searching for.

2 comments:

  1. Nyahaha, you were caught several times? O_O I can relate though, I have played that game before. But it was fb and games on fb I was doing. :D

    Yeah, traveling and writing sounds really nice to me too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We should definitely try to do it together sometime! It would be cool to just travel around and write about it! and oh, take pictures! That would be such a dream come true! err... Caye will be one of our sponsors? hihihi

    ReplyDelete