Wednesday, December 11, 2013

My Christmas List




Christmas is just 14 days away! In order to get my creative juices pumping this Wednesday morning (pampagana before doing cadworks ^____^,) I thought I'd write down my wishlist (and things I am thankful for for the year that was,) and hope that Santa could still get to read it on time.... (p.s. I know there is NO Santa Claus. My sister, Chiching, was the one who put candies and small gifts on our socks/stockings when we were kids.)



1. Peace of Mind



Such a cliche, but yeah, all I want is to have peace of mind especially when it comes to decision making. In two years I would be thirty years old, I don't know if it's just me, but I am starting to feel the pressure with questions such as, what have I done with my life so far? Have I achieved anything? Am I getting any closer to reaching my dreams? Honestly, I do not feel my age at all. A good or bad thing? Depends on the situation, I guess. I just hope that next year I could make the right decisions and be able to stick up to them.


2. I will be a multimillionaire!



Yes, I am claiming that I am gonna be a millionaire five years from now! Mark that! Some office friends and I have been attending The Feast at PICC every Sunday, and we have been inspired to earn more so we can give more. Bo Sanchez is quite an excellent speaker and great motivator- through his stories, it is easy to think that we, too, can be wealthy once we get the ingredients right.


3. I will invest in the Stock Market.



This Saturday, I will be attending a seminar by Bo Sanchez on "How to Make Millions in the Stock Market." I have read somewhere in his books (not sure which, as I have read quite a few of his works) that investing in the Stock Market is a wise investment especially when you don't have the luxury of time to put up your own business. Yes, there are risks involved, but so is starting anything new. My take on this is, I wouldn't really know unless I try. (I will write about my seminar next week.) Since I am still an employee for now, I would like to start putting where my money where it should be, and be a multimillionaire 20 years from now! Yeah!


4. Sweet Ride



"Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

 I claim that I will have a motorcycle by mid next year. At first, I was torn between a Honda XRM Motard and a Suzuki Skydrive, I like them both. Since I was having such a hard time deciding which one to buy, a crazy thought came about, why not buy them both! So yeah, I am telling the universe that I will have these two dream rides by 2014 (full with insurance and accessories!)


5. Someone who can put up will all the crazies



If you have been following this blog (or if you are my lone follower, Donna. lol), you might as well think that I am suffering from schizophrenia or something. My mood swings, well, can be quite turbulent sometimes. I'd like to think that I am one of those extremes - mabait kung sa mabait, demonyo kung magalit, or something to that effect. I just want someone who will be able to put up will all my craziness, stubborness, and hotness (I just need to include that)- all in one package. No complications. No hassle. Who can eat taho with me under a drizzly evening sky, or is alright with a fine dining experience once in a while. Someone who will love the people I love and vice versa. God-fearing, responsible, driven, but knows how to have a good time. Someone who will travel and see the world with me and not complain (too much) when our feet get sore from all the walking and taking selfies by the Eiffel Tower/ Angkor Wat. Someone who can respect my space, and not be overbearing especially when I am mad or just want to be quiet. Someone who I can call mine- and I, hers. :)

I just realize that number 5 is the longest entry, to think that the list was just a "condensed" version... the list still goes on...and on...and on... No wonder I could not find a decent partner! hahaha.... Well, I will, in God's time.


So this is my wish list for this Christmas... I hope Santa won't put this is his "junk mail."

A Merry Christmas to Y'all!!!

2 comments:

  1. Woah, gulat naman ako sa wishlist mo. Not a typical Christmas wishlist.

    I'm all in for being millionaires! Though I'd be happy with just being hundred-thousandaire muna by next year. :D

    I think investing in the stock market is a great idea. I have thought about doing it the previous year or two, it's just that economic terms gets me confused easily. :D I am excited to read about your post on that though. :D Yey for learning something new!

    And as for love life... Does that mean you've decided to let her know? :)

    Best of luck! And Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was surprised by the output, too... really, I was just tamad to start my drawings and was able to come up with The List.

    We're gonna be millionaires, Do! We just have to claim that and believe! The Universe will conspire! (have I told you about Sewang and mine's fascination about "The Secret"? and yes, it really works!)

    I will try to write it as simply as I can based on my understanding. Business jargon makes me nauseous too.. lol... yet... there's no better way unless we try it out, right? Who knows, I can be the next most sought after financial advisor...hihihi (a change of career?)

    And as for the love life...hmmm... I was contemplating about it, yet by some turn of events, I decided that right now is not the right time.... Someday, I will..... I don't want to live a life full of what ifs. :)

    Btw, will you be going home to ZC?

    ReplyDelete