Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Do Not Worry

Source



Have you ever experienced a time when everything went smoothly as planned? As if the heavens heard our every plea and all the planets in the universe aligned or something.

Last week was a manifestation of that, and I am eternally grateful for it.



My schedule for the panel interview was set on November 14, Friday, at 11:30 a.m. I received an e-mail two weeks prior that I have been short listed for the interview. That in itself was already a blessing (will write a post separately.) Mommie and I thought that I did not make it. In fact, I even contacted my friend in Singapore to make arrangements in case I go to work there next year. It was my Plan B after all.

Also, I was really praying that I could claim my terminal pay from my previous employer, since I will be in Manila by that time. Consequently, my HR manager emailed me and said that I have been cleared and that it would be ready in two weeks' time. I prayed so hard, but was only half expecting so that I won't be too disappointed. Then I received an SMS from HR that I can claim my check that same Friday. Call it hitting two birds with one stone. Thank God!

Another concern was my accommodation. Since I have been jobless for 3 months, needless to say that I did not have a single peso to my name. Mommie used her credit card to pay for my round trip plane fare (6k!!!) and it's too much if I ask for hotel money. Although, a few of my friends working in Manila offered their place. Again, I prayed for it. Then surprisingly, Tita Neneng's helper, Lalang, will be going to Manila to apply at job agencies in Malate. So we decided to share a room, and yes, my hotel accommodation for 3 days was already taken cared for, too! (by Tita, of course)  Sweet!

Everything went smoothly and perfectly- from getting a taxi right away, to getting to the office on time before the cut-off, getting to Robinson's Otis before it closed (for last minute shopping,) and not being late for our flights!

I was able to do all my businesses there- interview, get my paycheck, meet my friends in the office, and finally get my things (and oh, my tv set!) from Mugrin since I could not bring them when I went home last September.

I am so thankful that God has answered all our prayers, no matter how petty or silly it may be.


Just trust, and everything will be okay.


Thank you Lord!
















No comments:

Post a Comment