Saturday, August 29, 2015

My Stock Market Journey Starts Now




Today marks the day I finally took a giant leap towards my financial freedom... the most sensible thing I did with P 5,000 cash I earned from one of my projects. No, I did not purchase another gadget, or update my wardrobe (which terribly needs to), or buy tickets for my long-overdue vacation... Rather, I used the hard-earned-literally-sweat-and-tears-and-all-those-sleepless-nights money to buy my first stocks.

Yes, I finally joined the crazy, confusing, scary world of the STOCK MARKET!




A couple of years ago, I attended a seminar of Bro. Bo Sanchez- "How to Make Millions in the Stock Market." Having attended The Feast at the PICC for a number of times while I was working in Manila, and having read his books about the matter, it is where my curiosity sparked. From reading articles and entries in various blogs, watching tutorials in YouTube.... I had to say, my curiosity finally turned into action (although it took a looooooong time for me to make the first step), and I could not be any happier and proud of myself. After all, who would not want to retire as a millionaire, right???

So from now on, expect my entries to be about my journey in the stock market. I admit that I am such a noob about financial literacy (as in zero, nada...) but I believe, all of that is about to change now.

Here's to becoming a millionaire billionaire ten, twenty years from now!


Rockenrolltotheworld! Woooh!

No comments:

Post a Comment