Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Wake Up, Arei


Source

I woke up to the sound of my android phone's alarm clock. It's not the usual noisy, nerve-wrenching alarm you hear in the old times. Instead, it sounds more like a baby's lullaby. It just won't freaking shut up unless you press the Snooze or Dismiss button.

I hope I can still get an alarm clock in my waking hours. Sometimes, when one can get too engrossed with the ramblings of everyday life, you tend to lose track of the time. You get distracted by the simplest things. Admittedly, I am easily distracted nowadays. I guess it only goes to show that my heart is truly somewhere else. Somewhere which I need to find for myself. It's as if my drive has waned. My thirst is not quenched anymore. I need a new environment. I need to do something else. I need to be someplace else.



I now know what I want to do. I want to design. I want to see my concepts and ideas on paper be tangible. I don't want to be a meager cad operator, breaking my back and straining my eyes while doing someone else's design. I want to be my own boss. I know it's too ambitious. But I know in my heart of hearts that it is possible. I just got to have the guts to make the right move.

July will be THE month. That's two months from now. I pray that whatever is in store for me will be a fulfillment of God's purpose for me. I don't want to be wasting more time on senseless things. I need to know that I am in the right place, and at the right time.

I guess I just need to be more patient. Let things go through its natural course. I need to wake up now, and stop being a zombie- cold, lifeless, emotionless.

Photo Credit: http://www.google.com.ph/imgres?imgurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.michellehenry.fr%2Fzombie4.jpg&imgrefurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.michellehenry.fr%2Fzombies.htm&h=380&w=258&tbnid=HWNyRjWq9L-vMM%3A&zoom=1&docid=L6yWoDpasrkw7M&ei=9plpU5WNHYXk8AXBtICgDg&tbm=isch&ved=0CG8QMygLMAs&iact=rc&uact=3&dur=472&page=2&start=8&ndsp=15








No comments:

Post a Comment