Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Hello There

Hello there.

It has been a while since we talked. How have you been? I was getting kind of worried that you might have forgotten about me already. I've missed you. Time flies so quickly that I did not even notice that tomorrow is already the month of May. So many things have happened, as if everything's on fast forward. Some people have left, most of them already moved on. I just wonder, why haven't you?



I don't know if it's a good or bad thing. I have been this way since I could remember. Too slow to react? or just taking the blow? trying to absorb them all in. The changes, the new environment. I am not the type who would "go with the flow" or be pressured to do something only because others are doing it. I would like to think that I have my own mind, make my own decisions, and when I feel that it is time for me to go, then by all means, I would go.

As they say, change is the only constant thing. Well, they're right. The only way to cope is either to go where the wind takes you, or stand your ground and let the roots of experience grow beneath your feet.

I know I'm going to leave this place soon. As to when, only the Oracle of Delphi has the answer. I'd be such a hypocrite if I stay I'm still happy with the things that are going. And it would be more hypocritical of me if I say that the only reason for my stay is just to pay off my loans.

Ahh...the irony...the conundrum...

I just hope and pray that May will be better for me. I hope to leave those that are not good behind... that tomorrow will be a new day.


No comments:

Post a Comment