Sunday, May 31, 2015

A Sunday Night Convo with Myself

Here we go again... This is all too familiar. I see there's actually a pattern of some sort here. I know you too well that I have an idea of where this is going, or not going.

Arei, this is your brain talking. Follow my advice: Slow down..... slow down!!!



Maybe getting older and getting hurt quite a number of times in this lifetime is actually a good thing. The lessons we got from them, although not too clear at first, are there to teach us valuable things. For us to wisen up, at least to not make the same mistakes again. But just like what Albert Einstein said,

"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

And here you are, doing the same thing over again. (And not to mention, you ARE talking to yourself!)

I know you will try to argue your points and maybe list down all the justifications in the book. But let this be a friendly warning to you, my dear self....

Don't make me say "I told you so!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment