Monday, November 11, 2013

Monday Blues



Unfortunately, I have reached that point in my work life that I am no longer inspired nor productive. It seems that I have come to a dead end. At first, I thought transferring to another project will keep my blood pumping. I thought changing bosses will do any good. Well, for some time, it did. But then, dark clouds begin to hover in each and everyone's heads, small at first. Growing bigger and bitter as the pressure from all factors manifest. Sad to say, some good ones are gone. Or shall I say, good for them?




It will be my 2nd year in this company on January 2014. Honestly, I do not think I can extend my stay here any longer. If not only because of my loans (err..) and leaving people(person) who have become special  behind, I would've packed my bags long before anyone could finish singing their annoyingly catchy song, "we've got it all for....."

Maybe I'm just having Monday Blues? I am still praying for guidance and wisdom. I still have two months or so to decide my fate.

Oh good...it's almost lunch break!

2 comments:

  1. Hehehe. Oh no, part of those 2 months will be spent at home with family and friends celebrating the holidays. You are so gonna have a problem deciding. Hehehehe.

    What happens if you still have loans by the time you resign?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Do, sorry my reply took so long. Yeah, I guess you're right. Holidays scream family time. I'm still praying for guidance, but I have some initial plans cooking up. :) And about my loans, well, they could just take the remaining amount from my back pay. Arghh... can anything get bluer than Mondays???

    ReplyDelete