Monday, September 30, 2013

Rantings

I hate being sick... especially when I'm here in Manila- all alone, I need to fend for myself, force myself to stand up to cook or buy medicine, and mostly, Mommie is not here to take care of me. :(



Difficult times like these make me really think of packing up and going home for good. Come to think of it, I have been thinking about going home a lot lately. With the crisis and all, it made me realize what matters to me the most, and that is being with my family. I miss them so much everyday. I try to make it through the day though, because sulking and moping around won't get me anywhere.



Honestly, I don't like what's happening with my work life anymore. Five months ago, I was able to get away from a demanding, overbearing, asshole of a boss. I literally went to hell with him, I cursed each and every day that passed. When that time that I finally got fed up with him, I asked for a transfer to another project. At first, I thought my prayers have finally been answered. My new boss, well, was poles apart from the previous one. He's the chill, fun-loving type of person. Little did I know that this "cool boss" is just that... no more no less. He doesn't give directions, only when his ass is going to be in the line. There's no doubt that he has a brain in that big head of his, but god forbid, he's the laziest and most disorganized guy you'll ever meet. When pertinent documents land on his table, don't expect that you'll still find them even within the day! I really don't know why the management puts up with him, well, I don't even understand why I put up with this kind of management!



My motivation right now is to get hold of my bonuses come December. That's all. I don't want to go home to Zamboanga with but a single peso in my name. I guess I just need to suck it up for the next three months or so.

So help me, God.

2 comments:

  1. Haha natawa naman ako sa second pic mo. :D

    Anyway, get well soon! I can totally relate. I get sick a lot, and being sick in Manila is no fun at all (where's my apple?). I asked a "what's you sick day routine" in one of my liebster tag questions and some of the answers I got was a sarcastic "sleep of course" or "spend the day in bed". I almost commented with a "oh you spoiled brat", but stopped myself because probably they're just teenagers who haven't experienced being away from home. It is so not easy having to take care of ourselves when we don't really have the energy to.

    Maybe it's about time you go home and start your own company? *whisper* I hear Randy is. Not to be totally rude at the circumstance, but I believe there's gonna be a construction/development boom back home pretty soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The "boss" in the second pick is much more adorable than my previous boss. hahaha...

    Thanks Do....I hope I can get well fast. Been absent for 2 days already, and I don't have leave credits anymore. The sad life of a meager employee in a (very kuripot) private company. I wish I could just stumble upon a very huge some of money and not have to work anymore! (oh, remember the 1k we saw at o.k. dept. store? like that, but heaps and heaps! lol)

    Well, that's good for Randy! I don't think I'm quite ready for that yet, as I'm still gathering experiences. Maybe, 2-3 years, perhaps? Btw, got plans of going abroad?

    ReplyDelete