Saturday, March 14, 2015

The Waiting Game

I am back in my messy room, typing away in my messy work table. I kind of missed this (and yes, the mess too.) After all, I was away for a good ten days (mostly on the road.... *to blog or not to blog about it*)

The twins did not seem to notice I was gone, but Nadeen seemed a bit taller from the last time I saw her. Toki, on the other hand, was ecstatic to see me, like always.

Anyway, while my stomach is still digesting the fried chicken (ala Jollibee- recipe I got off Youtube) I cooked- which needs more salt, by the way, let me give you an update of the happenings for these past days....




1. Sewang is back in town, but she'll be leaving for Manila on Monday, and for Kuwait on Wednesday. It's just kinda sad because I wont be able to take her to the airport, just like the past two years I did so. I'm going to miss her, but like she said, her life is already in Kuwait... she was just a mere "visitor." I guess we're back to being chatmates again.


2. Tita Neneng's house is almost done (weee...) I could imagine their excitement and anticipation (and impatience?) It was really a good decision to change the GenCon in the middle of construction. Lesson learned is really try to be objective and professional, and not just let "utang na loob" mentality play any role, especially in the construction business. #nuffsaid


3. My 2-yr old Lenovo S920's dead. It was barely hanging on to its dear life for months already, charging pin detached, power button missing, screws gone AWOL. Then one fateful morning, while I was inspecting at the site, it suddenly slipped from my hand and fell face down to the gravel. I thought it could take the blow, but it left a break in its LCD, and it was just hopeless. That takes me to happening#4....


4. No social media updates, well at least for Instagram. And oh.... I wonder how my camp has been in COC. I spoke with my clan's leader to take me out instead. Just as I was about to get the hang of it.....


5. I just sent out my documents to PAHRODF for university applications. Next step is the medical.... but the thing is.... I am still at a loss of what my status with the scholarship is? Am I still a reserve candidate? I am so #lutang. Maybe I just don't want my hopes set up so high, after all, I am just leaving it up to Him. At the same time, I am feeling anxious because I might be leaving for Australia on June? and that's just 3 months away!!! Just the thought of it makes the butterflies in my stomach seem like they're having a break dance party. Am I ready? #OMG


6. Still got so much to do, but I keep putting things off. I don't know. Oh how lazy can one get? Maybe I have ADHD? I can't seem to focus on something, anything. All I want is to sleep.


7. Speaking of sleep, it's 12:24 a.m. and I think I'm going to hit the sack now.


Good night!


2 comments:

  1. Oh no, don't get me started on ADHD, I think I have it too lol. ADD though, not the hyperactive one. :[

    Congrats in advance on your scholarship for studying in Australia. I just remembered, Javie asked if you needed visa for it? :D

    I haven't seen Sewang in a looong time. Learning about what she said that her life is in Kuwait now makes me wonder if I'll ever see her again. It's a bittersweet thought. I'm happy for her for her achievements and for making that once foreign place her home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Do! Yes, visa is needed, student visa to be exact. But everything will be shouldered by the Facility once you become an awardee. She just has to pay for the IELTS Exam initially, but it will also be refunded once successful. She just has to make her proposal stand out from all the applicants! Best of luck! :)

    ReplyDelete